General Trade Conditions
We use following trade conditions to run the website http://vystavaher.cz (hereinafter “Game Exhibition“). You will learn about your customers rights, what we expect from you and how possible claims are solved.
- 1. Provider: Who is the website operator ? Jan Moravec, IČ: 71522379, se sídlem V lánech 158, Praha 8, 182 00. You can contact me during weekdays (Monday-Friday) from 9:00 to 16:00 on the phone numbe +420776095050 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 2. Customer: Who can enter the part of the website requiring payment ? Any person older than 18 years of age.
- 3. Service details: How does the website work? On the website Game Exhibition you can make a virtual visit of games exhibition under condition of payment according the valid prices and entering the contact (e-mail) where you will be provided the enter password securing your 48-hour access No more payments to the web site operator are connected to the service provided. E-mail with the enter password is charged by the GOPay payment gate operator´s rate. The costs of internet connection are charged by your internet connection provider´s base rate.
- 4. Functionality and compatibility of digital content: What do you need to enjoy the website? Updated version of internet browser.
- 5. Payment conditions information: How can you pay? The payment by card via payment gateway GOPay. Realization of the payment is regulated by conditions of the card issuer (as a rule it is a verification via sms).
- 6. Liability. When does the agreement start? For beginning of the contract it is necessary for the customer to make the payment and enter the contact. The agreement will begin at the moment you are sent the password to the given contact email. The liability continues for 48 hours since the password delivery and terminates after this period.
- 7. Customer´s rights I. What am I supposed to inform you about? As a customer you are
entitled to the information as stated in these Trade Conditions:
- The right to be informed according the provisions of the law § 1811 the Civil Code, that means who you enter into the contract with including contact data, labeling of the service and description of the main features, payment and price details, liability, functionality of digital content and its compatibility with hardware and software.
- The right to be informed according the provisions of the law § 1820 the Civil Code prior the entering the contract in a distant way, that means whether the communication is charged with the higher rate, what conditions of agreement termination are like, payment obligations in the case of agreement termination within the period of using the service, what the possibility for out of court settlement is and the possibility to contact the state authority on consumer protection.
- 8. Customers s rights II. Can you terminate the agreement? Enabling you the visit of Game Exhibition means a supply of digital content which is not supplied on a material media and was supplied with the previous customer´s consent. If the seller informed the customer prior the entering the agreement that after the expiring the terminating period he has no right to terminate the agreement, then according § 1837, letter l, the Civil Code, the customer cannot terminate the contract. The terminating period is 1 hour since the enter password delivery. If you inform the seller by phone or e-mail within this period, that you wish to terminate the agreement, your password will be invalidated and your money will be refunded to the account from which it was transferred. After this period your right to terminate the agreement expires.
- 9. Customers rights III. How can a dispute be resolved and who can you appeal to? ? If we are not able to solve a dispute between us arising from the contract directly, you have the right to appeal to The Czech Trade Inspection (adress: Česká obchodní inspekce, Ústřední inspektorát - oddělení ADR, Štěpánská 15, 120 00 Praha 2; website: www.coi.cz, www.adr.coi.cz; e-mail: email@example.com; phone: +420 296 366 360) in order to solve the custormer´s conflict out of the court. You can apply this right not later than 1 year since the day you applied the right which is the object of this conflict for the first time. You can also appeal to CTI (the state authority monitoring customer´s protection) with this complaint.
- 10. The rights issuing from defective performance. How can claims be solved? Your rights issuing from defective performance are governed by § 1914 - 1925 the Civil Code and § 2009 - 2117 the Civil Code. In the case of any defect (you did not obtain the password, the password does not work, the access was terminated prior 48-hour period), contact me, please, by phone or e-mail; I will send you a new password. In the case the new password does not work either, you have the right of withdrawal; if you exercise this right, the password will be invalidated and the money will be repaid in full to the account from which it was sent not later than 7 days after. The money is not repaid if the password was used for the access after the invalidation of it.
- 11. What else should you know? Our written communication can take the form of e-mail or mail. In the case some provisions of these trade conditions prove invalid, inefficient or inapplicable (or will become as such), provision closest in its meaning to the invalid, inefficient or inapplicable will apply. Invalidity, inefficiency or inapplicability of one provision does not change the validity of other provisions. The contract (including trade conditions) can be changed or supplemented only in written form.
- 12. The validity and effect of these conditions. These trade conditions have been in full force and effect since 1 April 2021.
Jan Moravec, Game Exhibition operator